Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Mind the Gap

For anyone who's ever been to London, the statement "Mind the Gap" is very familiar. It means to pay attention to the space between the platform and the London Underground. I heard this message once at the Sky train station here and thought, "How could anyone fall through the small space between the platform and train?" My question was answered last week when I stepped into the gap and fell down to my hip. I know the Lord was protecting me because a Thai man pulled me out and I got onto the train without any problems. Let's just say that it was a miracle that I was at a station where the doors stay open longer than other stations and nothing really bad happened. Praise God for his protection!

I was blessed to go to a camp with my church here a week ago and the Lord refreshed me spiritually and challenged me with the theme of a greater harvest.

I have to go soon because I think that the internet cafe I'm in is closing. I just want to praise the Lord for allowing me to get a refrigerator, air conditioning in the living room, and a stove this week! I wish I could say more, but it will have to wait for next time.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Praise God you're OK!